Friday, January 9, 2015

A WEEK! I survived.

I quickly discovered that the cafeteria is not somewhere I will plan to use on a regular basis. But I did track down broccoli slaw, and my wonderful Swiss Grotto dressing that compliments it. So, being frugal, I went to the $ Store and found me a vessel to carry this to school.  Not trusting my purchase, I sealed the contents in a plastic bag. Very wise.  When I opened the contents I saw all dripping out of the not so sealed container. I think it was just built for sandwiches.  Besides, I was a tad embarrassed when I pulled it out of my backpack.
Here is what I had.
Cute, huh? I am sure Levi will enjoy taking it off my hands when I return to lotusland.

And after parting with more money than what the contents of the bin cost me, I managed to dine on broccoli slaw, tuna, and Swiss Grotto. Yum
Levi's mom can have this one when this assignment is  over.  She is the queen of tupperwear in our family. 

As for surviving the weather, I feel like a veteran.  Somehow the survival skills return when faced with wind chill factors, snow, blowing snow, ice, and all else.  I can do this.  And although I am completely exhausted, I enjoyed the week.  Now taking my laundry upstairs to clean myself up for next week.  I wonder if I could talk the ladies here who clean my room to also do the laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment